Some of HDI’s recent accomplishments include:
1. Baseline Survey on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Kinango, Msambweni and Matuga Sub counties, Kwale County (contracted by Ministry of Water and Irrigation, under KWRCP 2 funded by the World Bank 2018)
2. End of Project Evaluation of ‘Implementing and expanding high quality HIV prevention, care and treatment in 5 counties (Kiambu, Laikipia, Muranga, Nyandarua and Nyeri) of Central Kenya end term evaluation’ (Contracted by Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya, 2017)
3.End line Evaluation of ‘Improving preconditions for young people aged 10-24 years to increase their knowledge levels on sexual reproductive health & rights’ (Contracted by Family Health Options, Kenya-2017)
4. Baseline study for sexual reproductive health and rights implementation among displaced women and girls in Eastleigh Nairobi, Kenya (Contracted by Family Health Options, Kenya-2016)
5. End Term evaluation of the Technical Assistance for the implementation of Blood Safety Activities in Kenya Programme (Contracted by Global Communities – Kenya 2015)
6. Supported the establishments of community health units (CHUs) to influence behavior change in community hygiene and sanitation so as to achieve and sustain Open Defecation Free status in target areas in Kwale County. The project was a sub-component of the Government of Kenya Coastal Region Water Security and Climate Resilience project funded by the World Bank. (Contracted by Ministry of Water and Irrigation, under KWRCP 2 funded by the World Bank, period January 2017 to June 2018).
7. Hosted the inaugural meeting for health communication practitioners in Kenya in collaboration with AfricomNet.